5 STEPS TO FINDING JEANS THAT FLATTER
Finding flattering fitting jeans can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be. There are a number of things you can do to make sure your jeans look great on you:
- Look for high rise styles to help lift your bum
- Find a tailored pair to help them mold to your curves more easily
- Look for darker wash styles, which can make fuller figures look slimmer
- Cuffing jeans that are too long is an easy way to create a flattering break at your ankles for curvy calves.
- Don’t give up too quickly; it may take some time to find what works best for you, but don’t settle for something that doesn’t make you feel comfortable and confident.
The key to looking good in jeans is all about figuring out what works best for your body type and picking flattering styles accordingly. Because we all know one thing: Jeans won’t flatter anyone if they aren’t comfortable! Be sure you love each style before adding them to your wardrobe for a more considered ‘buy once, wear forever’ approach.